1. Identifying data: In compliance with art. 10 Law 34/2002, June 11, which states that information must be provided by online information and commercial businesses, the following data is made available: this website is held by IMPREX EUROPE, S.L, located at 22 Avda de la Industria (P.I La Cantueña) 28947 Fuenlabrada (Madrid) and with Fiscal Identification Number: B28115764. Contact e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Users: Those who access and/or use the IMPREX EUROPE,S.L portals are considered USERS, who accept, upon access and/or use, these General Conditions of Use. The aforementioned Conditions will be applied independently of the General Contracting Conditions which, should they apply, require obligatory compliance.
3. Use of the Portal: The IMPREX EUROPE, SL. website provides a great deal of Internet information and data and a large number of internet services and programs (hereinafter "the content"). This content, which the USER may access, belongs to IMPREX EUROPE or its licensees.
The USER assumes responsibility for use of the PORTAL. This responsibility extends to any registration necessary to access certain services or content. In this registration, the USER will be responsible for providing true and lawful information. As a consequence of registration, the USER will be provided with a password for which he/she will be responsible, agreeing to its diligent and confidential use.
The USER agrees to make appropriate use of the content and services that IMPREX EUROPE, S.L. offers on its websites, including but not limited to, refraining from using them to (i) commit acts that are unlawful, illegal or contrary to good faith and public order; (ii) disseminate content or propaganda which is racist, xenophobic, pornographic, illegal, or which attempt to justify terrorism or attacks on human rights; (iii) cause damage to the physical or logical systems of IMPREX EUROPE,S.L., its suppliers or any third parties, upload to or spread on the internet any computer virus or any other physical or logical systems which could cause the aforementioned damage; attempt to access, or should that occur, use email accounts belonging to other users and modify or manipulate their messages.
IMPREX EUROPE, S.L reserves the right to remove all comments or contributions that breach respect for the dignity of any person, which are discriminatory, xenophobic, racist, pornographic, that threaten young people or children, public order or security or which the company deems inappropriate for publication.
4. Intellectual and Industrial Property: IMPREX EUROPE, S.L. in and of itself or as assignee, is the holder of all the intellectual and industrial rights of its webpages, as well as all the elements contained therein (including images, sound, audio, video, software and texts, brands or logotypes, colour combinations, structure and design, selection of materials used, computer programmes needed for their functioning, access and use, etc), belonging to IMPREX EUROPE, S,L, or any of its licensees.
All rights reserved. Pursuant to articles 8 and 32.1, paragraph 2, of the Law on Intellectual Property, it is expressly prohibited to reproduce, distribute and publicly communicate, or even make available, all or part of the content of this website for commercial purposes, in any format or by any technical means not authorised by IMPREX EUROPE, S.L. The USER agrees to respect the intellectual and industrial property rights held by IMPREX EUROPE, S.L. USERS may view all elements of its different websites and even print, copy and store them on their computer hard drive, or any other physical support, provided that it be solely and exclusively for personal and private use. The USER must not delete, alter, avoid or manipulate any protection device or security system that may be installed in the pages of IMPREX EUROPE, S.L.
5. Exclusion from guarantees and responsibility: IMPREX EUROPE, S.L. takes no responsibility whatsoever for damages of any nature that may occur, including: errors or omissions in content, unavailability of its portal, or the spread of a virus or malware or harmful programs within content despite every necessary technological measure having been taken to avoid it.
6. Modifications: IMPREX EUROPE,S.L reserves the right to make any website changes it deems necessary without any prior notice, and may change, delete or add content or services offered therein, as well as its format or location on the websites
8. Links: Should the websites have links or hyperlinks to other Internet sites, IMPREX EUROPE, S.L shall exercise no control over said sites or their content.
In no case shall IMPREX EUROPE, S.L. assume responsibility for the content of any link leading to an outside website, nor shall it guarantee the technical availability, quality, reliability, exactness, range, veracity, validity, or constitutionality of any material or information found on any of said hyperlinks or other Internet sites.
Likewise, the inclusion of these external connections does not indicate any type of association or merger with or participation in the linked entities.
9. Exclusion Rights: IMPREX EUROPE, S.L reserves the right to deny or remove access to its websites and/or services with no prior notice, of its own initiative or that of a third party, to those users who do not comply with these General Conditions of Use.
10. General Considerations: IMPREX EUROPE, S.L will pursue non-compliance with these conditions and also any undue use of its websites, exercising its right to all legal action, both civil and penal, that may correspond, according to the law.
11. Modification to and duration of these conditions: IMPREX EUROP, S.L may at any time modify the conditions set herein, as long as they are duly published as they appear here. The validity of said conditions shall be a function of their publication and shall be valid until they are modified by other duly published conditions.
12. Applicable legislation and jurisdiction: The relationship between IMPREX EUROPE, S.L and the USER is regulated by the Spanish legislation in effect and any dispute shall obey the courts and tribunals of the city of Madrid. .